Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday


Life is always unknown but for some reason we live in this pseudo-culture of control. I was quickly reminded of that today when I gave the car in front of me a bumper-shot, slamming him into the the next car. I turned my head to see why my child was crying in the back seat and the rest of the world stopped - collision. Police report written, apologies given, curses from the other drivers, court date set, every one drives away. My scheduled Monday turned chaotic. Their scheduled Monday turned chaotic. Just like that.

Silly that I thought I knew what today would hold. So thankful I didn't know this would happen yesterday.

Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes. -Jesus

1 comment:

  1. Those are good words from Jesus - ones I needed to hear today too, Stacey. So sorry to hear about yesterday, though!

    ReplyDelete